Thursday, July 24, 2008

Photos of the July bag



Here is the finished bag. I bought all these great fabrics of fruits and vegetables and had a terrible time figuring out which ones to use and what pattern. I finally chose this cute yellow and blue print that has citrus fruit on it. I added a yellow fabric with blue flowers for the top and a blue fabric with little green flowers for the bottom. I used another blue and yellow floral print for the lining. For the handles, I used blue plastic webbing. The fabric already had a pieced look so I quilted it using criss crossing diagonals. I like the finished result and hope it will be a good bag to tote to a farmers market. I made a second bag for my August bag of the month but that will be in a future blog. Next posting will be about my friend Barb.

No comments: