Thursday, April 24, 2008

Designing the Virginia Woolf Bag


Here are the building blocks of my Virginia Woolf bag. I have the photo tranferred on fabric, and some lovely small print florals. I am thinking of putting a narrow lavender border around the photo, then putting that on a square (on point). I will then add traingles of the dark purple rectangle to form one side of the outside of the bag. I may use the green floral for the inner lining. I may also use a white with lavender print for a top border and the bottom fabric, and a pale floral for the straps.
I am eager to get started. This should be fun.

1 comment:

Joan J said...

Hi Joan! You were winner of one of the quilted notebooks on my blog giveaway! Come on back to my quilting blog and leave me an email with your mailing address. Hope you enjoy your gift! (The other) Joan